Hello, welcome to another book tour. This time we have a historical romance Condemned & Admired – The Earl’s Cunning Wife written by Bree Wolf, and it looks to be very exciting indeed! Plus there’s the chance to win an e-book copy of the book! Read on…
‘USA Today bestselling author Bree Wolf has always been a language enthusiast (though not a grammarian!) and is rarely found without a book in her hand or her fingers glued to a keyboard. Trying to find her way. she has taught English as a second language, traveled abroad and worked at a translation agency as well as a law firm in Ireland. She also spent loooong years obtaining a BA in English and Education and a MA in Specialized Translation while wishing she could simply be a writer. Although there is nothing simple about being a writer, her dreams have finally come true.
“A big thanks to my fairy godmother!”
Currently, Bree has found her new home in the historical romance genre, writing Regency novels and novellas. Enjoying the mix of fact and fiction, she occasionally feels like a puppet master (or mistress? Although that sounds weird!), forcing her characters into ever- new situations that will put their strength, their beliefs, their love to the test, hoping that in the end they will triumph and get the happily-ever-after we are all looking for.
If you’re an avid reader, sign up for Bree’s newsletter at www.breewolf.com as she has the tendency to simply give books away.
Find out about freebies, giveaways as well as occasional advance reader copies and read before the book is even on the shelves!’
A French privateer’s daughter. A marquess’s son.
And a chance encounter on the high seas.
Twelve years ago, Lady Silcox fled England with her six-year-old daughter Violet to spare her the life she herself had been forced into: an arranged marriage to an older man.
Today, VIOLET WINTERS is a grown woman sailing the seas on her French stepfather’s privateer, dreaming of commandeering a ship of her own. However, when she stumbles upon a betrothal announcement of the man she was set to marry, Violet cannot help but feel honour- bound to protect the woman who had been forced to take her place.
Fortune smiles on Violet and delivers an English lord into her hands – and with him the chance to return to England unrecognised.
OLIVER CORNELL, EARL OF CULLINGWOOD, is trapped in a life he abhors. Not seen as a son, but merely an heir, he dreams of sailing the seas, the epitome of freedom.
By sheer happenstance, Oliver ends up on a merchant vessel, which is promptly boarded by a French privateer. On board the Chevalier Noir, Oliver meets the captain’s daughter, a woman unlike any other he has ever met.
Utterly fascinated by the adventurous gleam in her eyes, he does not hesitate to offer his assistance when Violet finds herself in need of a guide to London’s upper society.
Revelling in his first taste of adventure, Oliver poses as her husband… only to realise before long that posing as her husband will not be good enough.
Can a privateer’s daughter and a marquess’s son ever have a happily-ever-after? Or is their love doomed to fail?
Win your own e-book copy of this fantastic book! All you need to do is to answer the following question…
Have you ever fallen asleep in a public place?
Leave your answer in the comments and good luck!
Giveaway ends on 21st August. T&C’s apply (see below!).
Find out more here:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/breewolf.novels/
Facebook EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/408576936315941/
Buy it here:
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Worldwide entrants allowed.
- Age 16+ only may enter.
- Entry via the comment on this blog post only.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- The prize will be provided by Bree Wolf’s PR Manager and Kelly Allen Writer takes no responsibility for a lost/damaged item or if the item is not provided.
- Prize is for one e-book version of Condemned & Admired – The Earl’s Cunning Wife, and there is no prize or cash alternative.
- Closing date for entries is 21st August 2018 at midnight.
- Kelly Allen Writer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Kelly Allen Writer reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- No relatives of Kelly Allen Writer may apply.
- I will not advertise the winner’s full name or contact details, but will give their name upon request of other entrants.
- This giveaway is not associated, endorsed or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media networks.
- By entering this giveaway you agree to allowing me to pass your details on to the PR Manager. I will not give your details to anyone else.