|*This is a sponsored post. Thanks to CanvasChamp for our free canvas. All thoughts are 100% honest and my own.|
Recently I was asked to review a canvas from CanvasChamp, and I couldn’t wait to head on over to their site to see what was on offer! I have been meaning to buy a set of canvasses for a while, you might already know how much we love hanging up pictures, paintings and photographs, so it made total sense to add a few more to my basket!
I was gifted a 8×12 canvas (currently £7.19), but I also opted to purchase (with my own money!) three 8×8 canvasses (currently £3.89). The website was really easy to use: you simply click on Canvas Products and then Canvas Prints from the drop-down menu. To the right you can select your canvas print size, they come in 20×20, 8×12, 11×14 and 16×20. You can also create your own custom sized canvas if you have a particular idea in mind! Once you’ve decided what size your first canvas will be, simply click ‘start order’ and you’ll be taken to a page where you can choose your canvas options and then you click through to upload your photograph.
The next step involves choosing the kind of wrap around the cavas; you can have a plain white edge, or you can choose image or mirror wrap, all of which are free. There are other edges you can choose but they will increase the price of your canvas. I chose image wrap on all of my canvasses, and I think they turned out perfectly.
The next stage includes choosing the ‘hardware’, and the free option is ‘hooks for hanging’, but you also have other options, such as an easel stand which costs £18.00. You can also change colour options, original is free but you can pay for other options, such as Warhol (Pop Art) for £18.75.
This was all very simple to do, a big reason why I added three more canvasses to my basket! So I’m guessing you want to see the final products, well here they are…
|*This was my free print, and I love it. It came from the Instagram photo below…|
I love this photograph, and it reminds me of a time in our family life when we were all together, despite other outside influences causing us stress. I find it a very uplifting photo, and now it’ a canvas I can pop it up on the wall as a reminder of our love and strength…
I also added three more canvasses to my basket. They were created with pictures of my kids… Yes, Ziggy is also one of my children (!). I really love them, and I think I’ll pop them up together somewhere in house, once we’ve fully settled in (yes, we’ve been here for nearly 6 months, but we still have stuff to sort haha!).
- UK entrants only.
- Age 16+ only may enter.
- Entry via the Rafflecopter giveaway only.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- The prize will be provided by Canvas Champ and Kelly Allen Writer takes no responsibility for a lost/damaged item or if the item is not provided.
- Prize is for one canvas (10×8) from Canvas Champ depending on stock availability for one winner, and there is no prize or cash alternative.
- Closing date for entries is 4th May 2018 at midnight.
- Kelly Allen Writer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Kelly Allen Writer reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- No relatives of Kelly Allen Writer may apply.
- I will not advertise the winner’s full name or contact details, but will give their name upon request of other entrants.
- This giveaway is not associated, endorsed or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media networks.