2018 has flown by and already we’re all looking ahead to the New Year. 2019 is the year of the pig, so combining this with the idea of a positive start to the year, we decided to make a money pig!
Chinese New Year : Year of the Pig! #BostikBlogger
This craft is fab because it’s simple and it involves recycling!
All you will need to get started…
- A cardboard box
- Pink foam (or paint or paper)
- Bostik Fine & Wide Glu Pen
- Bostik Glu Dots
- Googly eyes
- A button for a nose
And here’s how to make the little cutie…
Draw the shape of the legs, cut them out and use the piece of card to fill in the gap (so money doesn’t fall out!). You can use tape to secure and shape the legs, and don’t forget to seal up the box.
2. Using foam and glue, turn your pig pink! We cut rough sizes and then neatened it up as we went along.
3. Add a tail and secure with tape, then cover over the tape when you add the foam. Cut out a money slot, and cover these areas in more pink foam…
4. Make a piggie face (this was Molly’s job!). Use Glu Dots to add googly eyes, a nose and ears to the face, then glue it to the body.
5. We added a little ‘Money Pig’ sign on his body and then he was complete!
Please let me know if you make this little dude and what you think of our craft!