Hello lovely vloggers and welcome to September’s #Vlogstars! So sorry it’s late, I promise October’s will be early on in the month…
This month I’ve focused on gratitude. After a big blip (anxiety!) I am really focusing on gratitude and it’s already making a difference in my day-to-day life, even after only a week of doing it. So this vlog aims to maybe give you (and me!) a bit of perspective, and a chance to show our gratitude.
I hope you enjoy my video, I hope you love taking part and answering the questions in a vlog, and I can’t wait to see your videos! Happy September, dudes!
- Who are you most grateful for in your life?
- What’s your favourite song and why?
- What are you grateful for?
- Who inspires you to be better?
- What’s the best thing about you?
- What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- Is there anything (or anyone) you take for granted that you should actually be grateful for?
- What do you think people like about you?
- Who is always there for you?
- After answering these questions, do you think you’ll practice gratitude more often?
How #Vlogstars works…
- Each month you will answer 10 questions
- Videos must not exceed 10 minutes
- You must add your vlog to your blog along with the #Vlogstars badge (if you have a blog)
- You must link up to Kelly’s linky (below!)
- You must watch Jess and Kelly’s vlogs
- You must watch at least two other #Vlogstar vlogs
- Optional: add your vlog to the comment thread found here
OK now your turn! Go! Then link up below!