We were recently sent a Notes of Kindness Kit from Stampin’ Up! and I am so excited to share the results with you! I love making and giving cards to people, it always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling in my tummy…
Review: Stampin Up! Notes of Kindness
One of the loveliest things about Stampin’ Up! products is how they’re presented and packaged. They come in a lovely cardboard box so you can store all the bits and bobs and when you’ve made and given all your cards away, you’re left with a little storage box!
The kit comes with lots of different parts, including:
* Set of 6 photopolymer stamps
* Clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes
* Giftable kraft box
* Die-cut stickers and accents
* Archival Basic Black Ink Stampin’ Spot
* Baker’s Twine
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Adhesive-backed pearls
Below is an example of one of the cards, with step by step instructions as to how to make it…
1. Gather all the things you’ll need to make your card.
2. Start with the plain card and layer the first one or two pieces onto the card. This card required a strip of contrasting coloured card and stamps…
3. Continue to layer the various pieces, such as floral prints and the particular ‘Thank You’ message required.
Once you’ve layered all your various pictures and words, your car should be complete. Below is a video that shows you how to use these kits, I hope you enjoy it!
Here’s how they turned out, aren’t they absolutely lovely?
I think they’re absolutely gorgeous, and the perfect excuse to treat yourself if you’re stationery lover too! Otherwise you could purchase this to give to a loved one (Christmas is fast approaching, eh?) and I think it would go down a treat!
I love this card kit; it’s easy to use and produces fantastic results, perfect for loved ones and friends!
Have you tried a Stampin’ Up! kit before?