I’ve recently been tagged in the Mummy Tag by Angela from Days in Bed. Thank you Angela! Well, here goes…
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum?
Both. I am a writer, writing my first novel and also blogging, so I fit work in around our two home educated kids.
2. Would you have it any other way?
No! I love my kids and I love my writing. I would love to have more time, that’s all.
3. Do you co-sleep?
I co-slept with both kids when they were younger, but Molly still sneaks in at night. It won’t last forever so I’m making the most of the cuddles whilst I can. Plus, she has the BEST sleeping face, especially when her eyes aren’t full shut haha!
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Oh a baby… Can you tell I’m broody?! I think it would always be a sling.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
We have 2. I’d like us to have at least one more (IF my vagina doesn’t mind).
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
As and when we can fit them in. Life is hectic at the mo, so date nights aren’t frequent, but usually we try once a week! They’re not always a dress up and dinner, but a movie and a foot rub is just as much fun!
7. Your child’s favourite show?
Molly adores Peppa Pig and George loves Grizzly Tales. They both love Adventure Time, and who can blame them?!
8. Name one thing you bought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
Baby bath. Useless.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
George loves chips, pizza, burgers haha! Molly adores salad, fruit and veg.
10. How many cars does your family have?
One old banger.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I was about 10 stone before kids, then up to over 11. When I had Molly I think I went to 11 and a half, and it was hard to shift it. Now I’m back down to 10 and a half and still working on it!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Anywhere as long as I’m with them.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Nowhere as yet! Unless it was a short week end to Aberystwyth. I can’t leave them for longer than 2 nights.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I’m more selfless. I’m more focused on what’s important in life. I’m tougher. I worry less. I cry more about the good and the bad. Suddenly I’d die for two little people and that’s something, right?!
15. Finish the sentence “It makes heart melt when…”
My children tell me they love me or their Dad.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
H&M mostly. It’s quirky and inexpensive.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Rimmel eyeliner. I also love Simple products for my skin 🙂
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Neither. Lidl all the way.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Nope. I didn’t want to get married or have kids. But I did because I met the right person.
20. Best part of being a mum?
Seeing them at their kindest. Those are the moments I know I’ve done a good job.
I’m tagging the following people IF they would like to join in (no pressure!):