I’m super excited to be hosting a giveaway on the blog today. If you’re a Julia Donaldson fan and you haven’t filled up your half-term just yet, then hold tight because we have an awesome giveaway for you! What the Ladybird heard is coming to New Theatre this week and we have a family ticket to giveaway to one lucky reader.
What the Ladybird Heard is a fun and witty read, with a very clever Ladybird at the centre of the story. The farm is under threat from two very silly burglars, but thanks to the Ladybird and the other animals on the farm, they manage to save the day.
If you haven’t read it, you really should…
Either way, you can win tickets to see the stage version of this quirky tale on Friday morning at 11am! All you need to do is head on over to our Facebook Page, LIKE and COMMENT on the pinned post and you’re name is in the hat! The giveaway ends on Wednesday 21st February 2018 at midnight, so you haven’t got long, please read the T&C’s below for more information.
What the Ladybird Heard is running at New Theatre from 22nd 25th February 2018.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- UK entrants only.
- Age 16+ only may enter.
- Entry via Facebook pinned post only.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is subject to availability.
prize will be provided by New Theatre and Kelly Allen Writer takes
no responsibility for a lost/damaged item or if the item is not
- Prize is for one set of four tickets for one winner, and there is no prize or cash alternative. Tickets are for 11am on Friday 23rd February 2018.
- The winner will be drawn randomly.
winner will be notified Thursday morning. If no response after 5 hours, a
new winner will be randomly chosen and the same rules apply.
- Closing date for entries is 21st February 2018 at midnight.
Allen Writer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at
any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Kelly Allen Writer reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- No relatives of Kelly Allen Writer may apply.
- I will announce the winner with their first name/twitter handle on my Facebook and Twitter pages.
- I will not advertise the winner’s full name or contact details, but will give their name upon request of other entrants.
giveaway is not associated, endorsed or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter,
Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media networks