I’m generally one step ahead with Christmas gifts, so I really love putting together a list of must-have gifts for the little people in our lives. I love to buy an array of things for our children, and I’m doing my best to not go overboard.
- A Book. Any book will do. Books are the most precious things in our house; we read a lot! If I have to pick one, I’m going with Flying Eye’s A Letter for Bear by David Lucas is simply delightful.
- I really love educational gifts, so next on my list is the Wind Turbine set from Gift. I think Molly and George would adore this and they’d learn oh-so-much.
- A day out. This could mean a trip to the theatre, a day out out a farm, cinema tickets… these are the times we have the most fun, and they’re the most memorable events as a family. We love visiting the New Theatre in Cardiff, so a panto might be a great idea for a gift!
- A subscription. How about a lovely subscription gift for a child? Anyrthing from Little Passports to Mila and Pheebs! I’m super excited about they newly launched Beyond Storytime, yearly subscription for only £11.95 per year, find out more here.
- A Zoofold Mask. These look AMAZING hung on the wall of a child’s room, they add magic and can easily bring a themed room to life! Besides, if one of the grown-ups is stuck for an idea for a fancy dress party, they can just ‘borrow’ it for the night!
- ANYTHING from Wicked Uncle! It’s such a great place to feel inspired and we loved the Fairy Garden and Magic Set so much.
- Lego. Anything and everything Lego goes in this house! It’s such an awesome ‘toy’ that will last for generations. We heart Lego.
- A wooden train set. I adore these, and I was quite surprised that Molly chose this for her gift from Santa. Simple, classic and such a traditional toy!
- Handmade gifts. I promise myself every year that I’ll make George and Molly a rag doll each, I’m still yet to do it, but 2016 isn’t over yet 🙂
All I know, is that no matter what you buy the children in your life this Christmas, they’ll love it because it’s from you…
So, Merry Christmas and enjoy the gift of giving, don’t let the stress of the season get you down.
Disclosure: Some of these products were given in exchange for review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.