We love Christmas and we love giving people gifts, so I’ve been super excited to share my gift ideas on the blog. I’ve compiled a lovely list of ideas for the grown-up folk and I hope you like my ideas as much as I do!
- A lovely mug. Check out my review of a Chickidee one here.
- Art. I think art is one of the most precious gifts. On my lsit this year, anything by Princessa A S Paradiso Art.
- Beard Baubles from Gruff Beard. This company really rocks; they create awesome beard bits and bobs and their baubles are perfect for the Christmas season! Find out more about them here.
- Anything from Espensen Spirit. They make the most deliciously flavoured vodka and gin. Check out my review to find out a bit more 🙂
- A Jord watch. If your budget is pretty generous, then this is the place to go. Their watches are b reathtakingly beautiful.
- A Stigu planner! I adore my Stigu, it keeps me organised and it’s very cool! Check out my competition to win one, it might be your lucky day…
- A Tarot Reading. I had one recently and it was fab, for £25 it’s the perfect gift for the person who has everything.
- A trip to a live escape room would be an awesome gift! Adventure Rooms in Cardiff have a new room opening in December, so it’s the perfect gift for Christmas.
- Home made gifts. We are making lots of these this year, from trinket boxes to stockings, keep your eyes peeled on the blog for ideas!
I hope you find my ideas helpful, it’s always quite stressful when the Christmas season hits, but don’t worry… Whatever you choose (or make!), your loved ones will love the thought that’s gone into it, not the price tag.
Merry Christmas dudes x
Disclosure: I received products in exchange for review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.